Search executed on: 5 March 2021.
Current search key(s)
- Order by: Date published.
- Article type: Normal document, Resource DB, Photo DB.
- Series 100 bullet train to be withdrawn from Tokaido Shinkansen services
[Resource 291] Series 100 to be withdrawn from Tokaido Shinkansen (in Japanese), Asahi.com 14/8/03
(Page published 16 Aug 2003)
- New Shinkansen emus of JR Central and JR West
[Resource 257] New Shinkansen emus (Series N700) for Tokaido and San'yo Shinkansen (in Japanese), JR Central News Release 27/6/03
(Page published 27 Jun 2003)
- Active suspension fitted to "Hayate" Shinkansen
[Resource 156] Mr Toru Yukawa -- Developer of "Hayate" (in Japanese), Mainichi Interactive 28/11/02
(Page published 5 Dec 2002)
- Tokaido Shinkansen ATC fails to stop the train
[Resource 127] Tokaido Shinkansen ATC fails to stop train (in Japanese), Yahoo! Japan News 30/10/02
(Page published 8 Nov 2002)
- Solid-state frequency converter
[Resource 59] Introduction of high capacity solid-state frequency converter (in Japanese), JR Central News Release 30/9/02
(Page published 1 Oct 2002)
- Japanese technology sector in danger of losing its superiority
(Zammai Coverstory No. 7)
The technical lead that Japan is said to have is already threatened by
other countries. It is irresponsible to talk of things based on optimistic
views that Japan still retains its position.
(Page published 11 Oct 1999, last updated 3 Oct 2002)
- Good-bye, Series 0. Then, where is the next era?
(Zammai Coverstory No. 6)
Shinkansen fleet "Series 0" is withdrawn from Tokaido Shinkansen.
However, Tokaido Shinkansen is still "the star".
Is this not a problem at all?
(Page published 20 Sep 1999, last updated 2 Oct 2002)
Click here when the copyright notice
appears on the images.
(c) R. Takagi
2002 - 2021.
All rights reserved.