Search executed on: 2 March 2021.
Current search key(s)
- Order by: Date published.
- Article type: Normal document, Resource DB, Photo DB.
- Amarube Viaduct to be replaced by a new prestressed concrete bridge?
[Resource 262] Takei, Preserve Amarube Viaduct and the landscape (in Japanese), Mainichi Interactive 3/7/2003
(Page published 4 Jul 2003)
- New Shinkansen emus of JR Central and JR West
[Resource 257] New Shinkansen emus (Series N700) for Tokaido and San'yo Shinkansen (in Japanese), JR Central News Release 27/6/03
(Page published 27 Jun 2003)
- Toyama-ko and Kibi Lines to be converted to light rail transit?
[Resource 187] Tramways: JR West to convert rural lines to LRTs in Toyama and Okayama (in Japanese), Yahoo! News 27/2/03
(Page published 5 Mar 2003, last updated 13 Mar 2003)
- Active suspension fitted to "Hayate" Shinkansen
[Resource 156] Mr Toru Yukawa -- Developer of "Hayate" (in Japanese), Mainichi Interactive 28/11/02
(Page published 5 Dec 2002)
- Farewell to "Grand Hikari"
[Resource 84] Good bye "Grand Hikari" (in Japanese), JR West news release 8/10/02
(Page published 9 Oct 2002)
- Good-bye, Series 0. Then, where is the next era?
(Zammai Coverstory No. 6)
Shinkansen fleet "Series 0" is withdrawn from Tokaido Shinkansen.
However, Tokaido Shinkansen is still "the star".
Is this not a problem at all?
(Page published 20 Sep 1999, last updated 2 Oct 2002)
Click here when the copyright notice
appears on the images.
(c) R. Takagi
2002 - 2021.
All rights reserved.